We're hiring! United Income is a fintech startup looking to add engineering talent to our team. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if this describes you.
• Do you care about delivering quality product to your users?
• Is providing maintainable, tested code to your fellow engineers (and future self) important to you?
• When you encounter a problem that isn't neatly packaged and fully defined, are you passionate about digging into it and refining a solution?
If you can answer yes to these questions, you'll find working here exciting and engaging.
At United Income, we value collaboration. We encourage one another to build phenomenal things, and individually we're all passionate about doing our best work. You'll be responsible for solving some hard problems in consumer finance. As you tackle these problems head on, you'll work with others across the company to make sure you have all the information you need.
Some of our engineering roles involve cool mathematical modeling. If you can engineer and you also have fun thinking about math, we have some opportunities for you that can be difficult to find in standard engineering jobs.
We are committed to equal opportunity and diverse hiring. Even more important than hiring is supporting our diverse team, and we are dedicated to equitable pay and transparency.
At United Income, you'll have access to a great benefits package:
• 100% employee coverage and 60% dependent coverage for our reference plan on DC Health Link, dental insurance, and vision insurance
• HSA contributions ($500 individual/$1000 family) - high deductible plan required (this is included in our reference plan)
• Short Term Disability and Life insurance
• 21 days/4 weeks paid vacation per year
• 401k plan with matching
• Gym, rooftop terrace, in-building showers, bike storage
• Up to 4 weeks annual paid parental/family leave
• Close to DC's Red/Blue/Silver/Orange lines
United Income is a money management solution for retirees that strives to be both holistic and cost-efficient. Our technology studies millions of different combinations of future life, market, and benefit outcomes with the goal of finding the optimal set of financial decisions for each of our members. Using this technology, we are able to offer personalized advice on everything from investment allocations to Social Security claiming to tax planning.