Who we are:
Started in 2013, Unite Us is a veteran-led technology company that builds coordinated care networks between health and human service providers. Unite Us networks digitally interconnect health and community providers, allowing them to fully integrate the social determinants of health into patients’ care, track their progress throughout their total health journey, and report tangible outcomes across a full range of services in a centralized, cohesive, and collaborative ecosystem.
Each client and organization we work with is different; from the care and services they provide to their internal structure. Our software was established to improve communication and the coordination of care but this can only succeed with the right technical and operational support from our end. We are looking for a Customer Success Representative to empower the organizations behind these services by establishing trust and rapport to best support them when using our software. You will provide superior and first-rate support to current and new clients ranging in size and technical knowledge.
The Customer Success Representative is responsible for supporting software users to understand how to use the software, to troubleshoot any technical issues reported, and to liaise with the Account Management and Technical teams to gather necessary information to shape fixes and updates. The role is unscripted, affording the flexibility necessary to successfully resolve all customer issues without restrictive timelines or canned verbiage; this approach requires demonstrated patience, empathy, sound judgment and balanced decision-making skills. We are looking for individuals with strong communication skills, the ability to think on their feet, and a keen interest in the health & human services space.
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a knack for working with people, explaining complex tasks in easy-to-understand terms, who can learn new technology quickly and wants to play a role in improving the health of communities across the country!
- Maintaining technical support chat with customers
- Training new and existing users on the Unite Us software
- Accurately reporting technical issues
- Configuring software for new clients
- Managing and updating customer web presence
- Pulling and formatting data to demonstrate insights and learnings
- Supporting Sales Ops team on Customer Success & Account Management activities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be available to work in New York
- 1-3 years customer service experience preferred
- Customer support skills and comfort handling challenging situations over the phone - ability to be empathetic, compassionate, responsive and resourceful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with acute attention to detail
- Aptitude for learning new products and helping to break down complicated topics and explain them in simple terms people can understand
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to any problem you face, and know how to organize and prioritize your workload
- Strong listening skills, attention to detail, and decision making skills
- Knowledge or experience in health and human services industry a plus!
Unite Us' patient-centered software connects healthcare and social service providers together. We enable providers in communities around the country to work together seamlessly in accountable networks of care, tracking patients and enabling real-time communication across agencies, and reporting on outcomes across the community in one cohesive ecosystem.