What we do:
We recognize that the service delivery system in the health & human services industry is fragmented, inefficient, and can be frustrating for both consumers seeking care and providers trying to provide the best services for their clients. We work with communities of health & human service providers- CBOs, government agencies, and clinical providers- to establish Coordinated Care networks that address client needs across the social determinants of health. We’ve proven that when services are delivered in a person-centered and coordinated fashion, needs are addressed across the social determinants of health, leading to better outcomes. And it’s become clear that all underserved populations can and should benefit from the collective impact and coordinated care approach. If innovative software were in the hands of all organizations and services in the country, we could truly bring together public, private, and non-profit agencies to dynamically change communities.
We care deeply about the work we do and the communities our software benefits. We’re looking for people to join our team who share that passion for our mission to reinvent Health & Human Services, and aspire to make a lasting difference for future generations. Specifically, we're looking for a Customer Success Manager with a knack for building trusted relationships, managing projects like a pro, an eye for details, and driving action through data.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for retaining our customer base while increasing software use and the number of licenses through expert support, trusted guidance, and innovative ideas on how to best connect with the existing communities. This is a role that spans from strategic to tactical thinking, with the main objective of boosting the daily use of the software to drive meaningful data that our clients can learn from and find irreplaceable. The Customer Success Manager will work hand in hand with the Account Manager and Customer Success Representatives on the Unite Us team to provide the best customer service possible.
What you’ll do:
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key stakeholders and clients by becoming a valuable resource on the software and their partners
• Lead ongoing support efforts for customers after the onboarding process has concluded: serving as a project manager, sharing best practices, solving problems, and identifying new opportunities
• Extract and analyze data to provide deeper insights and smarter understanding of network operations, opportunities for improvement and areas of strength
• Present recommendations to customers for improving or expanding the use of Unite Us within their organization and community partners
• Conduct in-person and virtual training for clients and their partners
• Collect customer feedback on a regular basis and advocate for relevant product/service feedback internally
• Monitor and communicate progress of Network Health
• Configuring software for new clients
• Generate Customer Success Content; internally for marketing (blog posts, case studies) and externally for clients (learning-hub articles on new features, lessons learned, how to use the software)
About the Customer Success Team
Our Customer Success Team consists of Account Managers, Customer Success Managers, and Customer Success Representatives who all support our Coordinated Networks in gaining as much value out of the Unite Us software as possible. Our style of account management and user support is very hands-on and relationship-based; we are proud of the white glove service we provide to our customers. We are experts in bringing together communities of providers – both in and out of the software- and we extend that expertise to our customers every day. As a team, we are quirky, dynamic, and collaborative. We share a passion for the work we do and hold each other to a high standard of work ethic, but we also know how to have fun!
• Four year college degree from an accredited institution
• 2+ years in a business, public health, or social services environment
• Preferred: A background and/or proven interest in public health, social work, social services and/or healthcare
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
• This position is based in San Fransisco, CA
• This position requires 10% travel.
• All prospective employees must pass a background check.
Unite Us' patient-centered software connects healthcare and social service providers together. We enable providers in communities around the country to work together seamlessly in accountable networks of care, tracking patients and enabling real-time communication across agencies, and reporting on outcomes across the community in one cohesive ecosystem.