Are you detail-oriented and task driven individual looking to join a hyper-growth company? Unite Us is solving one of our nation’s most challenging problems by connecting health and human service organizations to better serve their communities. Does that sound intriguing? If so, please apply to join Unite Us as a Customer Success Data Analyst. We are looking for an organized, analytical and empathetic person with an eye for detail that thrives in building databases while working with directly with clients to onboard them into the Unite Us platform.
Each client and organization we work with is different; from the care and services they provide to their internal structure. Our software was established to improve communication and the coordination of care between healthcare and social service providers, and our partners succeed because we provide the best technical and operational support from our end. We are looking for a Customer Success Data Analyst to empower the organizations behind these services by establishing trust and rapport to best support them when using our software. You will provide superior and first-rate support to current and new clients ranging in size and technical knowledge.
The Customer Success Data Analyst will have the opportunity to work side by side the incredible team to learn best practices, professional skills, and have the ability to grow within the team.
Customer Success team:
Our Customer Success Team consists of Account Managers, Customer Success Managers, and Customer Success Representatives who all support our Coordinated Networks in gaining as much value out of the Unite Us software as possible. Our style of account management and user support is very hands-on and relationship-based; we are proud of the white glove service we provide to our customers. We are experts in bringing together communities of providers – both in and out of the software- and we extend that expertise to our customers every day. As a team, we are quirky, dynamic, and collaborative. We share a passion for the work we do and hold each other to a high standard of work ethic, but we also know how to have fun!
Who we are:
Unite Us is reinventing the delivery of health and human services. We connect service providers on a common platform, enabling scalable, accountable and measurable delivery of wraparound care. Our technology provides the collaborative infrastructure for these communities. Unite Us is based in TriBeCa at 65 North Moore Street, New York, NY 10013.
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Maintaining and updating large data sets with great attention to detail
- Maintaining technical support chat with customers
- Accurately reporting technical issues
- Configuring software for new clients
- Managing and updating customer web presence
- Pulling and formatting data to demonstrate insights and learnings
- Supporting Customer Success team on client activities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be available to work in New York
- 1 year customer service or analytical experience preferred
- Customer support skills and comfort handling challenging situations over
the phone - ability to be empathetic, compassionate, responsive and
- Strong aptitude for managing a large data set, and or excel expertise
- Aptitude for learning new products and helping to break down complicated
topics and explain them in simple terms people can understand
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to any problem you face, and
know how to organize and prioritize your workload
- Strong listening skills, attention to detail, and decision making skills
- Knowledge or experience in health and human services industry a plus!
Unite Us' patient-centered software connects healthcare and social service providers together. We enable providers in communities around the country to work together seamlessly in accountable networks of care, tracking patients and enabling real-time communication across agencies, and reporting on outcomes across the community in one cohesive ecosystem.