Unite Us needs an Account Manager with entrepreneurial ambition and passion for public health. The Account Manager will be responsible for retaining our customer base while increasing software use through expert support, trusted guidance, and innovative ideas on how to best connect with the existing communities. You'll be an important piece of a small team, so being self-motivated and willing to take on new challenges is a must. This is a role that spans from strategic to tactical thinking, with relationship-building at its core. As an Account Manager, you’ll lead your customers in setting a strategic plan for their success and will guide them through our proven approach to build strong communities of organizations that work together. The Account Manager will work alongside our team of Customer Success Managers and Customer Success Representatives to provide the best customer service possible.
What you’ll do:
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key stakeholders and executive sponsors by becoming a valuable resource
• Lead project implementation from end-to-end
• Conceptualize consumer and service-provider engagement with product, and produce website wireframes to match
• Own revenue, usage growth, and renewal, of all assigned accounts.
• Up-sell/Cross-Sell into existing customer accounts
• Present recommendations to customers for improving or expanding the use of Unite US within the their organization and community partners
• Partner with sales reps to provide a smooth customer onboarding experience
• Act as a client advocate to drive the adoption of Unite US with other departments in the organization
• Lead discussions around forecasting and pipeline status with internal stakeholders • Collect customer feedback on a regular basis and to share relevant product/service feedback
• Solve problems and answer questions with evidence-based approach
• Analyze data to provide deeper insights and smarter understanding of customer operations, opportunities for improvement and areas of strength
• Four year college degree from an accredited institution
• Minimum 3-5 years in a business, public health, or social services environment
• Knowledge of social services or healthcare systems, and/or
• Knowledge of veteran population and organizations established to serve them
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
• This position is based in New York, NY.
• This position requires 10% travel.
• All prospective employees must pass a background check.
Unite Us' patient-centered software connects healthcare and social service providers together. We enable providers in communities around the country to work together seamlessly in accountable networks of care, tracking patients and enabling real-time communication across agencies, and reporting on outcomes across the community in one cohesive ecosystem.