A startup is as successful as the processes it has employed. Execution is the key to success and strong business processes help realize this. Unifynd Technologies builds and invests into technology for modern India.
We are looking for a hard-working, process-driven individual to join our team and lead the deployment of Nhance at various locations, help establish business processes, manage operations and interactions within the organization and with its customers. You should be comfortable representing Unifynd all over the world.
Nhance is a customer experience and loyalty platform for large retail formats. Working with Phoenix Marketcity Chennai, the objective is to leverage technology to improve, customize and curate the physical retail experience by integrating into the physical user journey.
Know More: https://www.unifynd.com/
Education & Experiences:
• Bachelor Degree from recognized University in Business Administration or in a similar field
• Masters in Business Administration is a huge plus
• Previous knowledge with implementing and following business processes
• Comfortable traveling for works for long and short durations
Role & Responsibilities:
• Travel to and manage deployments pan-India
• Assist in developing long-term plans to achieve the goals and objectives
• Communicate with the management and the team to prepare a strategy for operations to run efficiently
• Manage the Nhance's commercial operations, various expenses and budget
• Assess performance of the operations of both internal service providers and external service providers
• Create a work environment which is favorable for high work productivity.
• Monitor and evaluate the performance metrics
• Recommend on how to increase efficiencies, in order to save money and reduce cycle times
• Develop training procedures and guidelines on how to perform duties better
Languages: English (fluent) and Hindi (fluent)
Technical Skills: MS Office, SAP, Workforce Management Tools, Agile Methodology
Other Skills: Good problem solving and decision-making skills, strong communication skills and effective leadership skills
Must be comfortable with traveling.