Unifynd Technologies is looking for driven and self-motivated individuals who are eager to pursue a career in marketing, sales and business administration. The ideal candidate should have a keen analytical mind and strong communications and presentation skills.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Associate who is looking for an opportunity to work in a high potential company with tremendous upside.
- Be the liaison between the Mumbai, headquarters and the Chennai office
- Work with the team in implementing the Marketing project for the technology inside the mall
- Ensure that leads are tracked and archived for use in future nurturing programs
- Develop and coordinate marketing automation programs that advance leads through the funnel to sale
- Develop a 360-degree view of customers
- Track, report and analyse Marketing implementation
- Create Marketing ideas and implement them in real-time if necessary
- Do end to end work- Social media post creations, campaign ideation, on ground activation and collaborations
- Create Ads for Hoardings, Standees, Campaign triggers, radio etc.
- Bachelors/Master's degree from a recognised University.
- 2-3 years of experience defining multi-channel digital+ on ground marketing strategies translated to successful execution.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Strong interest and abilities in data analytics
- Hands-on experience executing multi-channel demand generation (Inbound) campaigns. Including programs across SEO/SEM, Marketing automation tools, display, conversion optimization.
- Experience working on marketing automation technology, using a variety of marketing tools
- Risk-taker, comfortable in the fast-paced environment; go-getter, capable of managing multiple projects, priorities, and employees.
Languages: English (Fluent), Strong Verbal and Written Communication
Knowing Tamil is a plus.
Computer Skills: MS Word, MS Excel , MS Powerpoint
Qualities: Communications, Leadership, Time-Management, Thoroughness, Drive
The ideal candidate should be willing to commit fully to the company and drive the company forward.