Unacademy is India’s largest, free online education platform. It allows educators to create courses on various subjects. Our vision is to get the best minds of the country to share knowledge in an easily comprehensible form. In terms of traction, our platform attracts more than two million video views monthly and the growth is mostly organic. You can find out more about our journey in this YourStory article: https://tinyurl.com/y74nhh2d
Classroom education in India has stifled many brilliant minds. With Unacademy, India's largest education platform, we are changing that. In a span of 6 months, over 300,000 students have benefited from over 2,400 online lessons and specialised courses on cracking various competitive examinations, on our platform. We have on board some of the top educators in the country, including Kiran Bedi, India's first woman IPS officer and now the Governor of Pondicherry. With over 2 million views every month, we are touching the lives of people in the remotest corners of the country. Our success stories include thousands of students who have cracked toughest of examinations, improved their ability to speak and write better and increase their knowledge. Our vision is to partner with the brightest minds and have courses on every possible topic in multiple languages so the whole world can benefit from these courses. India is home to 19% of the world's youth and we are empowering them to take on the world in a manner that classrooms will never do.
• Responsible for the day to day delivery and administration of core employee job change and life cycle processes for supported areas including onboarding, promotions, transfers, re-organization, and exit
• Responsible for maintaining and ensuring full compliance of employment files both physical and digital as well as overall record keeping
• Responsible for creation and issuance of employee related documentation, including but not limited to, Appointment Letters, Separation Agreements, HR letters
• Maintain HR employee database tracker
• Manage new hire process inclusive of background and compliance check monitoring, issuance of new hire paperwork for supported areas as well as delivery of new hire orientation on rotation Ensure that all HR employee transactions are compliant with internal control guideline, employment law
• The first point of contact for employees regarding HR Policies and process questions
• Ensure employee life cycle changes and contract details are accurately captured in the database and business processes are complete prior to payroll deadline
• Support the movement of data, report generation
• Work to ensure continual process development with an aim of efficiency
• Participate in projects to improve processes / practices and assist in the implementation of specific HR initiatives Special projects as required
• Minimum 1 year experience in a Human Resources Generalist capacity.
• Working knowledge of MS Office is must
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to present to the Senior Management team and Board of Directors.
• Strong interpersonal skills and adept at employee relations including
• Client focused, customer service disposition.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and
• exercise confidentiality.
• Highly organized and self-motivated.
Unacademy.in is India's largest free learning platform. We empower to create high quality courses, and enable students to take these courses. More than 100 educators have created courses on Unacademy.in
Come be a part of our team.