Unacademy is India’s largest, free online education platform. It allows educators to create courses on various subjects. Our vision is to get the best minds of the country to share knowledge in an easily comprehensible form. In terms of traction, our platform attracts more than two million video views monthly and the growth is mostly organic. You can find out more about our journey in this YourStory article: https://tinyurl.com/y74nhh2d
Associate Product Manager Job Description As an Associate Product Manager (APM), you will help design and implement our products, manage the end-to-end execution of product features, and contribute to product vision and strategy.
- Understanding and analyzing user needs
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and trends
- Validating and pitching new product ideas
- Defining features through detailed specifications, user stories and wireframes
- Working with design and engineering teams through feature implementations
- Maintaining timelines and keeping all stakeholders updated
- Defining success metrics and analyzing product performance
What kind of people are we looking for?
The APM role is a stepping stone to a Product Manager role. Hence, we look for individuals that we can groom into future product leaders i.e. people with leadership, drive and a passion for software products and design.
- Work experience between 1 and 3 years
- Deep passion for building software products and services
- Strong knowledge of UX process and Interaction Design
- Uncanny product sense on how to marry technology and design to solve user needs in a practical manner
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills combined with a strong business and technical acumen
- Bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps that help drive product development
- Immaculate oral and written communication skills
Unacademy is a free learning platform (the top in the country) with courses on various subjects. The vision? To have the best minds of the country share their knowledge, their educational prowess. We have more than 300 courses with some of the brightest minds of the country.
Few top courses:
https://unacademy.in/course/life-lessons-by-dr-kiran-bedi-by-kiran-bedi by Kiran Bedin Ma'am
https://unacademy.in/course/strategy-to-crack-upsc-cse-2016-by-toppers-by-gandharva-rathore by UPSC toppers like Tina Dabi
https://unacademy.in/course/learn-50-idioms-in-50-minutes-by-reema-behl by the Asst. Editor of Femina
Unacademy.in is India's largest free learning platform. We empower to create high quality courses, and enable students to take these courses. More than 100 educators have created courses on Unacademy.in
Come be a part of our team.