UMI.systems redefines the way people move around cities. We're working on end-user applications to improve cross-platform transportation in the urban environment. As an early stage technology company with backgrounds from MIT, Stanford, TUM, BMW, Uber and McKinsey, we create a product which helps urban dwellers and urban companies alike. We are well funded and are supported by incubators and accelerators in the US and Germany.
You are going to be part of the core Product team and help to grow our product. To get there, you will
● Quantitative: Analyze user behavior and create targeted campaigns
● Qualitative: Conduct user interviews with existing users
● Shape the product backlog based on user insights and manage product development for certain features
● Ownership: You are a self-starter, need minimal guidance and are satisfied by developing something that is awesome!
● Hustling-, hardworking- & shipping-products attitude: Go above and beyond to get things done!
● First experience in general or Content Marketing
● A good “design” eye, i.e. ability to quickly iterate on sketches to build beautiful products
● You have built your own growth project already
● Knowledge about a programming language, web or mobile development
What we can offer you
● Opportunity to become part of an early-stage Silicon-Valley & Germany based startup with excellent growth and venture potential
● Work with an amazing team in a Munich, San Francisco, MIT & Stanford & Berkeley tech ecosystem.
● Ability to own major parts of a product that potentially touches millions of users.
We are a young technology company. Our mission is to promote shared mobility services. In doing so, user and location privacy is our highest priority. We are at the frontier of top-of-the-edge privacy compliant machine learning on top of location and sensor data.