You will be joining a young and dynamic international team developing bleeding edge technology and shaping the future of app development. As a Deep Learning Research Intern, you will closely collaborate with our core machine learning team to conduct empirical research and develop novel models and learning algorithms.
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a PhD degree in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence or a STEM field such as Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics or Statistics.
- Theoretical understanding and practical experience with one or more deep learning architectures (recurrent, convolutional, generative neural networks), learning paradigms (gradient descent, reinforcement learning, evolutionary/genetic algorithm), and applications of deep learning (Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Robotics).
- Research experience and publications to Machine Learning conferences (e.g. NIPS, ICML, ICLR, ACL, CVPR, ICCV) or related venues.
- Proficient in Python.
- Proficient with at least one popular symbolic math deep learning library (i.e. TensorFlow, PyTorch, Theano, Caffe).
- Read papers on arXiv for breakfast or while on the toilet.
- Have a sense of humor and strive for new experiences.
Nice to have:
- Contributions to open source projects.
- Comfortable working with Unix systems.
- Interest and/or experience in web/app design and development.
- Top-notch engineering culture which thrives on learning and having fun solving hard problems.
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup.
- Significant responsibility and ownership over projects and technical decisions.
- Flexible working hours.
- Freedom to release open-source software, publish papers, and present at conferences.
Uizard is building the world-first AI able to understand user interfaces to automatically generate platform-specific computer code from a single UI image. We want to shortened the time it takes to turn an initial idea to a fully functional digital product.