We're looking for really nimble, quick, startup-style iOS Engineers who want their product used by millions of people daily around the world.
We're a start-up culture, with small teams (5-10 people) working on distinct projects. You'll join one of these teams, owning the design & launch of new features & businesses.
Do you like our iOS app and want to bring it to the next level? Do you have ideas on how we can continue to improve the service for users around the world? Then you should join Uber's mobile team.
HERE ARE THE KINDS OF SKILLS WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
* Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native iOS applications (point us to your work in the App Store)
* Deep knowledge of Objective-C
* You also need experience collaborating on software projects. Cowboy coding is fun, but you have to prove that you can work efficiently as part of a team.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
* Insightful opinions about developing for mobile
* A github account with some cool projects in it
* Scary amazing debugging skills
* Experience developing location aware mobile applications
* Experience developing testing suites for mobile applications
Finally, we're a very startup culture. We're working to change the world, and big equity upside is important to us. If it's also important to you, drop me a line.
Uber is a technology platform that is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 200 cities today, Uber's rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.