Describe what you have done, what you are doing, and the kinds of things you are interested in.
* positively changing kids lives -- Mission Bit has/is teaching more than 170 SF public school students how to code @MissionBit
* TechCrunch Include 2014 program partner @MissionBit
* Led supply side platform launch & owned publisher business -- 0 to 1 billion ads and $0 to $10 million/year in 9 months @Appssavvy * drove digital audience & engagement growth -- 7 to 21 million users / month via build, buy and partner @FutureUS
* led product team that pioneered use of Tweets & FB share data to present daily top content @FutureUS
* led design and development of industry first ‘games media app platform @FutureUS
* led launch of industry first ‘legal freemium guitar tabs site' @FutureUS
* led turnaround of games group from worst to first -- from 10% to 60% (users & rev) share of business @Bolt * launched innovative tournament gaming platform -- Gamespot (CNET) acquired core tech platform @Pixelfixx * launched first live music discovery platform -- sold to SFX Entertainment @Gigmania