Looking for a rockstar content person who will be at the centre of Typeset's Content Marketing strategies and execution
1. Understand Typeset's different customer segments and their content needs
2. Identify and execute content strategies for attracting customer traffic and conversion
3. Create content strategies that directly impact user and revenue growth
4. Create amazing content across all customer interaction points such as Blogs, Landing Page, Emails, Social Media, Web App, Help Desk etc.
5. Share content across distribution channels to achieve a consistent source of traffic for the product
6. Set weekly and monthly goals for user acquisition through content and achieve them
1. You enjoy writing and providing value through content
2. You understand customers well and communicate effectively based on user insights
3. You can articulate the messages in a way that's easier to understand and to act upon immediately
3. You are comfortable in both short form content such as blogs, emails, ad copy etc. as well as long-form content such as ebooks.
4. You can work with designers to come with high-performance campaign creatives such as posters, videos etc. that connect with the customers
5. You are super creative, passionately curious and detail oriented
6. You are experimentation focused, coming up with the hypothesis for problems and validating them quickly.
7. You are prepared to track down hard-to-find information, juggle deadlines, and take on a variety of challenges
8. You have a good understanding of SEO and know how it can be used to get more ROI from content
9. You are comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment operating against tight timelines.
We are transforming the way Research is communicated and disseminated.
Researchers spend a lot of time understanding and developing their research. But when it comes to tools to communicate and disseminate that knowledge, we still use tools from the 19th century. Typeset.io is changing this.
By enabling researchers to communicate their knowledge in the best possible way, we help accelerate scientific progress.
In 3 months since launch, we have gotten researchers from 103 countries writing on the platform, including . organizations such as NASA, CERN, ETH Zurich, Stanford etc. And our story has just begun..