We are a team of researchers and engineers who love to build disruptive technologies that unlock value for our users. We are growing rapidly adding 5000+ users every month. In 5 months since our product release, we have researchers from 103 countries writing on the platform, including those from NASA, CERN, Stanford, MIT etc.
We have been building an amazing team in technology, product and design. Some of our engineers have joined us after holding senior positions at India's leading startups such as Flipkart, Blackbuck and Grofers. Post multiple rounds of funding, our focus has been to hire individuals who can help us in our mission to build a platform that can transform Academia.
We don’t just want an experienced designer, we want the tribal freakin’ leader – someone who can put the wonder in websites, has a love of apps, a passion for UX (and gets off on gifs).You are going to be our lead UX designer - we also want a thought leader. So, that’s all from the heart – here it is from the head:
* Develop concepts and interface models.
* Design and prototype usable interfaces that accurately translate the vision and requirements of the product.
* Create functional diagrams, design guidelines, wireframes and screen mock-ups.
* Develop extensible, efficient and optimal interface design by being sensitive to and understanding the underlying technology.
* Ensure the quality and integrity of the design throughout the development cycle.
* Define the direction of our flagship product’s visual language as a part of a multidisciplinary team.
* Collaborate with key stakeholders in designing, engaging & enlightening user experience.
* Work closely with the product management team to understand customer needs.
* Stay current on technology trends to inform and inspire modern interaction design.
* 3+ years of user experience design experience for Web or mobile applications.
* Strong working knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and other prototyping and design tools.
* Experience with user interface design patterns and ability to create wireframes, prototypes, workflows.
* Passion for design, telling customer stories, and simplifying the complex.
* Knowledge of on latest responsive design techniques.
* Experience working on interaction and user research.
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in visual design, new media design, computer science, or related CS/design field.
We are transforming the way Research is communicated and disseminated.
Researchers spend a lot of time understanding and developing their research. But when it comes to tools to communicate and disseminate that knowledge, we still use tools from the 19th century. Typeset.io is changing this.
By enabling researchers to communicate their knowledge in the best possible way, we help accelerate scientific progress.
In 3 months since launch, we have gotten researchers from 103 countries writing on the platform, including . organizations such as NASA, CERN, ETH Zurich, Stanford etc. And our story has just begun..