We are a growing SaaS company headquartered in the Sydney area and are seeking a Account Executive to help with our mid-market customers. TrustSpot is utilized by tens of thousands of small and medium sizes businesses throughout North America, Europe and Australia.
Primary Requirements for this role:
- 5+ years of experience in account managment in a relevant field like software, B2B SaaS, or e-commerce.
- Experience working with larger companies (100+ employees)
- Experience with tools such as Microsoft Office, Intercom, Hubspot and Slack
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Desire to help clients succeed with using our Software, and be able to help them get the most out of our software to grow their business
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding targets
- Experience with account growth and helping to provide upsell opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Casual Environment with no dress code
- Gym membership
- Stocked Kitchen
- Start-up culture with no corporate BS
The year was 2013, and both of our co-founders, Ryan Haidinger & Larry VanDenHandel were managing a medium sized eCommerce store. They wanted to grow their conversion rate and sales, and knew reviews were a great way to do just that. However when Ryan spent some time looking online he was alarmed by the overly expensive and complex solutions out there. Frustrated by the discover they decided to start an reviews company ... and TrustSpot.io was born!
In early 2017, TrustSpot expanded it’s platform into the realm of product reviews, and built an entire suite of features aimed around helping eCommerce stores grow and engage with their customers.
Trustspot is on a mission to set the global standard for collecting genuine reviews, helping businesses deeply engage with their customers, and allowing companies to grow like never before.