Trusted's mission is to provide better child care. We are a mobile marketplace that empowers the child care industry through technology. We solve really hard problems each day to ensure that both parents and child care providers can reliably and comfortably use our service.
Trusted's child care providers are our crown jewels. As an Operations Associate, you will be responsible for interacting directly with candidate and existing Trusted care providers and being an integral part of the organization as we rapidly grow our provider base.
- Manage and execute our child care providers onboarding process
- Schedule and conduct reference checks, and review candidate background checks
- Verify for accuracy candidate submitted documentation via applicant tracking system
- Create quality care provider profiles that are accurate and complete
- Conduct onboarding/orientation sessions with hired candidates
- Manage follow-up communications pre- and post- child care bookings with providers
- Provide tracking and reporting data, which may include but is not limited to child care provider onboardings, early provider performance results
- Provide an exceptional experience for every candidate, regardless of outcome, and unwavering support for existing care providers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and mentoring skills
- Professional, confident, enthusiastic and detail-oriented
- Highly organized and process oriented with an ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize changing workloads
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment, and be resourceful
- Passion for quality child care and helping families
- Proficient skills in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems (ATS) such as Intuit Workforce or Fountain (OnboardIQ) would be a bonus
Trusted alleviates the pain parents face in discovering, scheduling and paying for high quality, vetted child care. All of Trusted's providers are interviewed, immunized, W2 employed, CPR certified and trained by Trusted.
Trusted goes beyond match making - parents can view a live video stream when a booking is in progress from the app, letting parents check in at their convenience.