Trusted's mission is to provide better child care. We are a mobile marketplace that empowers the child care industry through technology. We solve really hard problems each day to ensure that both parents and child care providers can reliably and comfortably use our service.
Trusted Child Care Specialist - 20-30 hrs/week, guaranteed wages
Location: Must be located in the San Francisco Bay Area, California
Trusted is the most safe vetted marketplace for child care. We hire high quality child care providers to work with vetted families.
As a Trusted nanny or child care specialist, you represent our company while working with families who have signed up to use our service. You will provide in-home child care to these families. Typically our child care specialists work with many different families. You will be provided with a guaranteed salary which will be direct deposited into your account every two weeks, as long as you commit to at least 20 hours a week Monday-Friday 7am-7pm. Wage: $18/hr
As a Trusted Child Care Provider you will provide child care services to local San Francisco Bay area families. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
1. Nurturing, engaging, and caring for children in your care
2. Prioritizing the safety, first and foremost, of the children in your care while ensuring a fun and attentive experience
3. Performing light household duties, especially as related to organizing and cleaning up after the children.
4. Effectively and professionally communicate with parents and Trusted management in a timely manner
5. Commit to continued learning and training throughout employment through a Learning Management System
6. Arrive to sessions at scheduled time and perform all tasks with high quality (5-star service)
7. Attend all sessions/meetings that are on your schedule
8. Comply with all policies and procedures relating to performance of tasks, use of products or supplies and incident reporting
Requirements / Qualifications
* Available to work 20-30 hours per week between 7am-7pm Monday-Friday.
* 2+ years of child care experience is preferred (as a teacher, teacher’s aide, teacher’s assistant, full-time nanny or part-time nanny, babysitter, child counselor, camp counselor etc.)
* High School Diploma or GED strongly preferred
* Ability to speak and write English fluently
* iPhone or Android phone that has a data plan
* Reliable transportation
* Ability to work with minimal supervision
* Have the following traits: responsible, trustworthy, patient, and calm. You know how to act, remain calm, and continue caring for children in emergency situations. You are inherently responsible and trustworthy, and can follow instructions without supervision.
* At least 18 years old, and eligible to work in the United States
* Valid CPR Certified (or willingness to become CPR certified)
* Able to submit to and pass a background check and reference checks
Trusted alleviates the pain parents face in discovering, scheduling and paying for high quality, vetted child care. All of Trusted's providers are interviewed, immunized, W2 employed, CPR certified and trained by Trusted.
Trusted goes beyond match making - parents can view a live video stream when a booking is in progress from the app, letting parents check in at their convenience.