Trusted's mission is to provide better child care. We are a mobile marketplace that empowers the child care industry through technology. We solve really hard problems each day to ensure that both parents and child care providers can reliably and comfortably use our service.
Do you love Data?
We are a small team working on transforming the child care industry and helping countless parents in the process. We care deeply about the quality of the service we provide but we also pride ourselves on the wellbeing and happiness of our team. As a Data Analyst at Trusted you'll work with teams across the organization to understand data needs, develop robust business intelligence data sources, build reports and visualizations to answer key business questions, and contribute to our data strategy.
- Develop a deep understanding of our data
- Work closely with the operations & finance to execute on day-day tactics
- Partner with teams to develop metrics and KPIs
- Design, build, and maintain reports and data visualizations
- Perform deep analysis to answer complex questions.
- Root out and resolve inconsistencies in our data.
- Teach others how to think analytically, and help others develop the ability to answer their own questions.
- Anticipate needs and drive new data collection in order to facilitate answers of unanswered questions.
You have or are working on:
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience with relational databases (we use PostgreSQL).
- Extensive experience building intuitive data visualizations using tools like Looker or Tableau.
- Proven ability to synthesize multiple requests and inputs, and prioritize effectively.
- A strong sense for when the data looks right, or wrong.
Trusted alleviates the pain parents face in discovering, scheduling and paying for high quality, vetted child care. All of Trusted's providers are interviewed, immunized, W2 employed, CPR certified and trained by Trusted.
Trusted goes beyond match making - parents can view a live video stream when a booking is in progress from the app, letting parents check in at their convenience.