We’re a rapidly growing startup transforming the way enterprises engage their customers. Some things that make us different include:
- A team of founders - most of us have either been founders or ‘first hire’ at startups that have been acquired or gone public
- We sell results, not just software, and partner with our customers to help them win
- We know and love building products that create big companies
- We <3 our customers → whether it’s building resources, going on-site or staying up late with them on launch day, we go above and beyond to make them successful
An experienced backend engineer who has worked on non-trivial systems and enjoys creating scalable solutions to interesting problems. You are comfortable not only tracking down and fixing production issues, but can anticipate where issues will arise before they do.
We’re a rapidly growing startup transforming the way enterprises engage their customers when communicating over the phone.
Some things that make us different include:
* A team of founders. Most of us have either been founders or ‘first engineer’ at startups that have gone places. We know and love building products that create big companies.
* Engineers who love product. We take part in the entire product lifecycle from brainstorming to design and implementation.
* We’re not your typical CRUD app. Our software runs across many different platforms (web/chrome/iOS/Android) and connects to a core communications infrastructure that we’ve built from scratch. You’ll interface with every technology/interface connected to each device to create an incredibly rich and resilient experience.
* Develop features across a variety of backend microservices
* Design, implement and support services that support new and existing features
* Create APIs for consumption by internal/external clients
* Work with QA to ensure proper testing
* Debugging and fixing production issues
* Instrumenting services to aid monitoring in production
* Experience developing and deploying non-trivial backend services.
* Knowledge of relational databases.
* Experience building RESTful APIs
* Desire to work on team collaborating on ideas and product.
Nice to have
* Experience working on the JVM and in Clojure
* Experience with telephony (Asterisk, Kamailio, SIP, RTP)
* Experience with AWS (RDS, SQS, S3, Elasticache, ECS, Cloudformation, etc)
* DevOps experience
* Experience with containers (Docker)
Unleashing the Power of Professional Conversations.
Founded in 2013, Truly is the all-in-one enterprise voice platform bringing rep productivity, global telephony, and realtime conversation intelligence together with one tool.
Organizations use Truly to clean up their voice stack. Get more conversations and cleaner data for your team while saving on cost.
As the only inbound and outbound voice solution, Sales and IT leaders alike love using Truly. Truly works everywhere, captures all your call data, and maximizes conversation quality with minimal support required.
See what Truly can do at www.truly.co.