Do you want to spend every day focused on building a pathway for people to reduce their personal suffering? As the lead Product Designer, you must care deeply about building an experience that positively engages people in the tough journey of reducing drinking and drug use over time. You will be responsible for combining quantitative data with qualitative insight about what support people need, how to reach individuals in times of crisis, and how to effectively iterate a platform to the point that it gets every person to their long-term goals. Effective design for this population is enabling low-friction ways for people to begin their journey and make it as easy as possible to take small, incremental steps at their own pace.
As our first Product Designer, you will be lead and shape all aspects of design at Triggr Health, including user research, UI design, art direction and brand design. You will be working at 120 mph alongside quirky people who care deeply about solving this problem (and other crucially important things like food, coffee, life optimization, weird jokes, and yes, La Croix….) You must be a highly empathetic, driven person who embraces the opportunity to go out in the world and talk with people (yep, that’s right, real people!). Do you enjoy asking strangers lots of awkward questions while drinking cold brew in the morning? Were you the annoying kid that always had your hand raised in fifth grade because you just needed to know “why”? Then this just might be the right role for you. You must be data-driven in your design approach, be able to effectively collaborate with a variety of product stakeholders, and most importantly, care deeply about participants of Triggr Health.
• High EQ with a strong desire to do anything it takes to assist those in early recovery.
• Must always care about the “why” and have a strong desire to interface directly with individuals utilizing the platform as well as people in all stages of recovery.
• Experience designing a consumer facing mobile product using data to support key iterations.
• The ability to balance qualitative feedback and intuition with quantitative analysis and data-driven decisions;
• Familiarity with data tracking tools like Mixpanel or Google Analytics and funnel optimization
• An ability to implement the visual identity, brand and style guidelines across all of Triggr Health.
• Experience working in an unstructured environment
• High levels of creativity and willingness to think outside the box.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• An ability to think and act independently while being part of a bigger team. We’re a startup so you will be responsible for the entire product lifecycle.
• A desire to build an entirely new way to deliver care!
• Passion for working in a startup environment and an understanding that times get rough, schedules can be chaotic, everyone needs help sometimes, and we can still have fun working together.
**HOW TO APPLY**
If you want to work with a highly driven, mission-oriented team that enjoys working hard, has fun together, and embraces quirkiness, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume, why you are interested in this position, why you want to be a part of solving this problem, and a picture of your favorite dog or cat breed (bonus points if it’s yours!).
At Triggr Health we value diversity and endeavor to treat everyone with respect, no matter their age, gender, race, ethnicity, or sexual, cultural or ideological preferences.
Triggr Health is changing the way care is delivered to dramatically reduce recidivism rates for those in early substance abuse recovery. Our platform utilizes phone sensors and phone data to predict the state of somebody’s recovery in real-time, enabling the right care to be delivered proactively when it is needed most. We combine machine learning with evidence-based care to continuously understand the health of an individual and reach them with the optimal intervention. This 24/7 real-time support ensures that people get the help they need the moment they need it.