In this role, you'll be a driving force in the engineering development of our mobile-first product UIs. You will take the lead on highly visible technical features, help others on the team with complex problems, and work closely with product design team and co-founders. You'll leave every day knowing you made a difference.
We're disrupting the travel & expense software industry and are working with the top companies and entrepreneurs in the valley. We offer leadership opportunities that will allow you to increase your career prospects and continue to be technology focused. You'll be joining an experienced team that has successfully launched, grew, and exited venture funded businesses.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
• Thrive in a front end world and bring passion to building great user experiences and connecting data/APIs to UI design
• Architect efficient, scalable, and well documented code
• Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve production bugs
• Collaborate with multiple engineering teams
• Identify and resolve DOM performance issues
• Determine workload requirements and deliver solutions
• 1.5+ years experience developing and debugging in Ember.js/Ember CLI
• 3+ years experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
• 3+ years of iterative Agile development and rapid release
• BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field preferred
If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
TravelBank is a modern business travel management platform that uses a proprietary algorithm to predict travel costs and build budgets with real-time pricing. Designed for busy professionals, the app features a curated travel bookings portal with special corporate rates for business travel, a rewards program that incentivizes employees to choose more cost-effective options, and an expense reporting tool, all with 24/7 customer support.