Translation Exchange is the most advanced localization platform for mobile & web applications. We provide powerful tools for developers to quickly and painlessly manage all their translation needs. Our mission is to reduce language barriers while helping to drive more international traffic for our clients.
We’re looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer to help us elevate our visual style and own the design of all our products in the process. We're looking for someone who can think strategically about designing products for a diverse set of use cases, as well as execute on small functionality details like work flows and permission levels, etc.
- Produce beautiful mock-ups of interface elements
- Design intuitive user interfaces that are easy to understand and use
- Work closely with front and back end engineers to understand their needs
- Blow us away with awesome designs
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your ability to design beautiful user interfaces (e.g. personal website, dribbble, behance, cargo etc).
- Have a solid understanding of front-end development and are comfortable talking to developers about it
- Experience building ux wireframes
- Experience building visual mockups using software such as, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch
- Great communication skills: Should be able to effectively articulate your design decisions
- A great work ethic and the ability to consistently deliver high quality work
- Strong Front End Development Skills
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Open Vacation Policy
Translation Exchange offers a comprehensive Benefits Package through our Human Resources partner TriNet. Employee benefits includes a substantial number of Health Care policy options; Dental and Vision Insurance; Short & Long Term Disability Insurance and Life Insurance.
Translation Exchange aims at eliminating language barriers between businesses and their customers by offering a localization platform that makes it easy to translate web and mobile application to over 100 languages.
The two main features of the platform are Translation Markup Language (TML) and Universal Translation Memory (UTM).
TML provides a powerful syntax that allows developers to quickly internationalize application content. By using this syntax, developers can maximize translation reuse across all applications on all platforms.
UTM is a massive database of contextualized translation keys and translations shared across all applications connected to Translation Exchange service.
The Translation Exchange libraries come with in-context translation tools and translator widgets, caching mechanism for optimal performance and syntax for secure and accurate translations.
The platform offers customizable workflows for efficient management of translation projects.