Translation Exchange is the most advanced localization platform for mobile & web. We provide powerful tools for developers to quickly and painlessly manage all their translation needs. Our mission is to reduce language barriers while helping to drive more international traffic for our clients.
We're looking for a passionate Front End Developer to help shape the core of our product. You’ll be a part of an early stage team, taking ownership of your work and responsible for producing highly interactive interfaces for multiple platforms. You'll work closely with both engineering and product teams and utilize the latest web development technologies.
- Writing client-side code in a fast-paced and fun environment
- Accurately translate functional specifications and visual designs into compelling interfaces
- Develop and launch new features and help maintain existing code
- Working in a small team and following an iterative development process
- Using modern JS frameworks and Api's; (e.g. Backbone, Ember, React)
- Style and UX skills
- Knowledge of current web development trends (html5, css3)
- Passion for creating great user experiences
- Familiarity with server-side languages and frameworks (e.g. Ruby, Rails, Java)
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Open Vacation Policy
Translation Exchange offers a comprehensive Benefits Package through our Human Resources partner TriNet. Employee benefits includes a substantial number of Health Care policy options; Dental and Vision Insurance; Short & Long Term Disability Insurance and Life Insurance.
Translation Exchange aims at eliminating language barriers between businesses and their customers by offering a localization platform that makes it easy to translate web and mobile application to over 100 languages.
The two main features of the platform are Translation Markup Language (TML) and Universal Translation Memory (UTM).
TML provides a powerful syntax that allows developers to quickly internationalize application content. By using this syntax, developers can maximize translation reuse across all applications on all platforms.
UTM is a massive database of contextualized translation keys and translations shared across all applications connected to Translation Exchange service.
The Translation Exchange libraries come with in-context translation tools and translator widgets, caching mechanism for optimal performance and syntax for secure and accurate translations.
The platform offers customizable workflows for efficient management of translation projects.