Top Hat is looking for amazing people to join our sales team in our Toronto office! We’re looking for highly motivated, energetic self-starters with unparalleled interpersonal skills. You'll be responsible for reaching out to professors, getting them excited about our platform, and bringing Top Hat into as many classrooms as possible through a hybrid, inside and outside sales function.
About the Gig:
• You will be responsible for owning a territory of higher education institutions (universities and colleges) across North America
• You will be a Top Hat brand ambassador and business development executive within your territory
• You will grow the campus user base through lead generation, referrals, and establishing/maintaining relationships through the schools
• You will educate professors on how Top Hat is revolutionizing the world of education and show the value of using our platform in their classrooms
• You will run demonstrations of Top Hat via sharing software and in-person (traveling on campus across North America)
• You are highly motivated, energetic and have unparalleled interpersonal and communication skills
• You have previous cold-calling experience in an outbound sales environment (or are incredibly eager to learn!)
• You are detail-oriented and a self-starter
• You have completed a bachelor's degree or have demonstrated equivalent experience
• You will also manage special projects for the executive team as required
To apply, check out this site!
Top Hat provides educators the ability to interface with large classrooms, by using devices that students already own to make the classroom more engaging.
Students use their own devices to respond to quizzes, engage in live discussions, and manipulate interactive simulations. Professors get real-time feedback on student comprehension to adjust their lectures on the fly.