About the Gig:
• You will be responsible for owning a territory of higher education institutions (universities and colleges) across one of the following US territories: Northeast, Southeast, Midwest
• You will enable your territory to unlock potential pursuing school wide contacts to enable accelerated growth and adoption.
• You will own and make valuable contributions to the RFP process.
• You will increase Top Hat’s presence and educate institutional leaders (provost, vice provost, CTL) on how Top Hat is revolutionizing the world of education and show the value of using our platform across campus.
• You will run a highly strategic sales cycle with the C-Suite players in your territory and are responsible for an enterprise sales deals.
• You will work with the VP, Enterprise Sales to develop strategy to increase Top Hat’s thought leadership in higher education.
• You will travel on campus to schools in your territory as required (up to 35% travel)
• You have 5 - 8 years of experience in a sales environment and you have blown your quota out of the park (enterprise sales and/or software sales experience is considered an asset)
• You have completed a bachelor's degree or have demonstrated equivalent experience
• You have strong project management skills, you keep your sales process organized and have the ability to navigate a complex sales process
• You are calm under pressure and are optimistic
• You are highly motivated, smart, achievement oriented and excited to join a team that is driving change in higher education.
About Top Hat:
Top Hat is a high growth education technology company; we provide tools to make teaching more interactive, fun and engaging. Top Hat helps professors make every lecture count by transforming mobile devices into powerful classroom engagement tools.
We have a vibrant culture of brilliant people who are innovators, thinkers, and creative geniuses. We believe in defying the status quo and we want smart people like you to join us.
The life of a Top Hatter also comes with other sweet perks too:
• Outstanding company culture, with a team that is super smart, highly motivated & stoked to be a part of a company that is changing the face of education.
• Weekly contests for great prizes such as: tickets to sporting events, Ipads, shopping sprees, cash incentives, trips to the Caribbean etc.
• We are one of the top education technology companies in North America (named #1 of the Top 50 Companies to Watch by Deloitte Consulting!)
• Our dress code is casual and we hope you'll get behind our Top Hat traditions of Plaid Tuesdays and Tip Top Fridays!
Top Hat provides educators the ability to interface with large classrooms, by using devices that students already own to make the classroom more engaging.
Students use their own devices to respond to quizzes, engage in live discussions, and manipulate interactive simulations. Professors get real-time feedback on student comprehension to adjust their lectures on the fly.