Mailjoy makes direct mail delightfully simple. It's a DIY tool to design, mail, and track personalized postcard and letter campaigns in minutes. We make physical mail as easy...more and data-driven as email marketing.
Mailjoy has powered campaigns for everything from high-growth startups to non-profit organizations. Mailjoy is bootstrapped and remains one of the top DIY direct mail apps.
* Seed investor in companies like Superhuman, Clearbit, Placer, Tandem, Command E, and many more
* Designed, launched, and managed all of Eventjoy's products -- three mobile apps, web based event management tool, standalone web apps, and event websites.
* Grew Eventjoy to process millions of $'s in ticket sales through 1000's of events around the world.
* Raised funding for Eventjoy (including Y Combinator; W14 batch) and later led its acquisition to Ticketmaster
* Designed and launched Mailjoy, one of the top DIY direct mail apps in the US.
* Designed & launched CryptoGoods, apps and resources for cryptogood assets. Our products have been featured in Dapp browsers like Coinbase Wallet, Opera, and Trust Wallet.
* Designed & launched Cardpop, an iOS app, to the front page of the US App Store.
* Designed & launched Framepop, an iOS app, to the front page of the US App Store. It's been featured there multiple times since.
Todd has amazing product sense, and he's also one of the most passionate and intelligent people I've gotten to know from Florida all the way out to San Francisco. I firmly believe his commitment to building beautifully-designed product is what has made him successful. And moreover, he's extremely ambitious and excited to help his companies grow.
I co-invested with Todd in Partender; together we advise the management team on financing, strategy, product, teambuilding, and more. Todd is very generous with his time, has fantastic product sense, and is empathetic to boot.
UX, UI, Marketing · Designed the end to end experience. Launched it to the top of Product Hunt. Placed it at the top of first page results on Google… · More against similar paid competitors (search terms: twitter walls, twitter wall)
We built this over a weekend as a cool tool for event organizers. The goal was to use it as a lead generation tool for Eventjoy. It now delivers 5,000+ uniques a month with $0 spent on marketing.