- Unit21, a startup providing a no-code service that monitors for fraudulent activity online, has raised $13 million in funding.
- A. Capital Ventures and Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI venture fund, contributed to Unit21’s tranche with participation from Core VC, South Park Commons, and other private investors.
- Unit21 aims to protect businesses against suspicious activity through APIs and dashboards for detecting fraud, money laundering, and other cross-industry risks. The platform offers over 100 out-of-the-box machine learning and threshold-based rules driven by a case management system, and it provides reporting and experimenting … Show more
Getting started with chatbots in particular and Conversational AI in general can be daunting. You might have heard about chatbots and have a basic understanding of the gist. And now the next step is to get started by building something...but how? Questions often asked include: How do I access the software?
Battery storage is key to increasing the amount of renewable energy on the grid, and when it comes to decarbonizing our energy supply, time is of the essence. After decades of plodding progress, AI-driven battery research promises to pick up the pace.
- Juniper Networks said it will acquire 128 Technology for $450 million in cash and assumption of equity awards in a move that will give it more artificial intelligence-based features through its networking portfolio.
- Juniper has been beefing up its AI expertise and portfolio via acquisitions. In 2019, Juniper bought Mist Systems for $405 million. Since the purchase of Mist, Juniper has been adding AI networking tools for its portfolio and analytics.
- The 128 Technology deal is expected to close in Juniper's fiscal fourth quarter and to add slightly to fiscal 2021 revenue, but dilutive to non-GAAP earnings. The company has 120 employe… Show more