Director of Community @angellist. No 1 Hunter on @product-hunt .
Brett Fox, a startup CEO coach suggests steps to take as a CEO to deal with the current pandemic situation:
- You need to be transparent with your team.
- You need to overcommunicate with your team. Update them every day.
- Think of the questions your team is likely to ask and have your answers at the ready.
- You should make plans for your team to work from home indefinitely.
- You should seriously consider unlimited sick time.
- Only have essential personnel come into the office.
- And then consider reducing the number of shifts if possible.
- Reduce your spending.
- Make sure you have essential supplies, so you don’t get caught short.
- Finally, you need to be the steady hand at the wheel.