Co-founder @creatorstack . Director of Community @angellist. N...
- Plume, a Palo Alto, Calif.-based smart home services company, closed a new financing round of $85m.
- This includes $60m in Series D preferred equity and $25m in debt financing, bringing total equity funding to $127m.
- The new investor syndicate, including Charter Communications, Qualcomm Ventures LLC, Belkin, and Service Electric Cablevision, took approximately 75% of the Series D round. Existing investors, including Liberty Global and Shaw Communications also participated.
- Plume provides a Consumer Experience Management (CEM) platform (powered by OpenSync™) as a cloud SaaS offering.
- As an open and hardware-independent solution, Plume enables the curation and delivery of new Smart Home Services rapidly and at massive scale.