Director of Community @angellist. No 1 Hunter on @product-hunt .
What separates success from failure? These 8 laws contain some of the most influential ideas that the biggest tech companies use to run their operations, design business models, and build products.
- Moore’s Law: The self-fulfilling prophecy that ushered in the digital age
- Metcalfe’s Law: Why big networks produce colossal winners
- Gall’s Law: Why the best products are built from simple systems
- The Two-Pizza Rule: Why small teams lead to big success
- Conway’s Law: Why corporate structure is vital to product development
- The Law of Shitty Clickthroughs: Why innovative marketing is better than expensive marketing
- Zimmermann’s Law: How free products can build rich businesses
- Pareto Principle: Why startups can raise capital even though most will eventually fail