Managing professional contacts is a real pain, and there is so much potential to unleash a lot of value from them. Platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Salesforce have developed tools to connect us; yet, they fail to protect us, keep our professional connections up to date and give us a better way to leverage their intrinsic value.
Who We Are & What We Build
24% of your professional contacts become obsolete every year, as people change jobs every 4.2 years in the US on average and even more frequently in many markets.
Managing professional contacts that have such a high turnover is a real pain. Outdated contacts are a major cost for companies combined with the potential loss of substantial additional revenue generating opportunities. There are tools that connect us; yet, they fail to provide adequate protections, keep our professional connections up to date, manage, categorize, and prioritize to give us a better way to leverage their intrinsic value. Tocca is reinventing how the world manages professional contacts, empowering you to leverage your own network and helping companies reduce customer acquisition and attrition costs. Business will benefit from having professional contacts sync with a company directory and propagate to marketing and sales systems within the company, thereby avoiding obsoleted contacts and creating new qualified leads.
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and prospects requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with the CEO, and engineering to ensure a consistent roadmap. Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
What you will do:
• Create the strategic product roadmap to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features
• Conduct user research
• Analyze product market segment uses and collaborate with leadership to choose the best ones to pursue.
• Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features
• Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
• Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
• Work with external third parties to assess partnerships opportunities
• Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
• Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
• Minimum of 3+ years’ experience as a Product Manager
• Metrics-driven: Strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
• 2+ years of experience in a job in the B2B SaaS market
• Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree
Tocca is reinventing how the world manages professional contacts empowering you to better use your network to reach your goals and helping companies become more effective.