This full-time role is perfect for the young professional looking to break into mobile marketing. We're looking for someone to come in and make an impact. Our goal is to build a best-in-class agency that provides amazing client services for brands, games and lifestyle mobile-first companies.
- Provide day-to-day support for client management and strategy efforts
- Assist in campaign setup and optimizations and work closely with key partners like Facebook, Twitter, Google, ad exchanges and third-party attribution partners (MobileAppTracking, Tune, etc).
- Manage daily performance tracker across all ad networks.
- Serve as a liaison coordinator between ad networks and internal creative team to deliver creative refreshes.
- Support other teams and needs (we all wear many hats and you will too!)
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or quantitative field preferred
- Self-motivated, organized, and extremely detail oriented
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Interested in learning about the mobile ecosystem
- Analytical mindset
- Familiarity with Facebook, Twitter and Google advertising platforms a plus
The Mobile Growth Agency creates and executes comprehensive strategies to acquire and engage mobile app users.
We accelerate app growth for brand marketers and game publishers with data-driven, full-stack app marketing that holistically covers user acquisition, attribution, analytics, organic optimization, and engagement.
This ensures a fast and efficient approach to mobile app marketing that gets results.