The Influencer Marketing Associate is responsible for day-to-day monitoring, reporting and management of existing campaign materials for several clients across the influencer marketing space. The associate contributes to the development of influencer campaign materials and tactical support laddering up to larger initiatives and deliverables managed by the senior influencer manager. These responsibilities include competitive research, media landscape research, identification of appropriate media targets, compilation of comprehensive coverage reports, proposals and case-study development, vendor and tool mastery, and collaboration to inform proposed strategies for existing clients as well as new business.
The Influencer Marketing Associate is responsible for the following:
- Help design, implement and execute administrative inefficiencies to help support influencer manager
- Conduct thorough industry research pertaining to the mobile landscape, influencers & industry happenings
- Master influencer list-building to support client deliverables
- Assist influencer manager with presentation support
- Digital media engagement and support
- Research and identify key influencers, bloggers and online media in designated verticals
- Proactively identify industry events and opportunities relevant to TMGA and their clients
- Ensure proper FTC disclosure when necessary
- Stay on top of industry trends, the latest influencer/social media advancements and relevant campaigns
- Draft pitch and proposal documents for review
- Attend and participate in brainstorms, along with other influencer opportunities to understand company, industry knowledge and expertise
- Work with Account Management team to implement efficient processes that save time and/or evolve our agency
- Draft industry documents including proposals and competitor analyses
Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements
All must be met to be considered:
- BA/BS in communications, marketing or related field of study
- Entry-level: At least (1) professional internship or (1) year of experience in public relations, marketing or related field
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
The Mobile Growth Agency creates and executes comprehensive strategies to acquire and engage mobile app users.
We accelerate app growth for brand marketers and game publishers with data-driven, full-stack app marketing that holistically covers user acquisition, attribution, analytics, organic optimization, and engagement.
This ensures a fast and efficient approach to mobile app marketing that gets results.