THRONE’s platform supports all the hustlers out there, including our current community of over 500,000 members. As our user-base grows, we are looking for talented software engineers to join our team and shape the future of THRONE.
As an early member of THRONE’s engineering team, you will have the unique opportunity to drive the product roadmap, define engineering best practices, and create great products on a modern infrastructure.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build and deliver great mobile user features and experiences
- Collaborate extensively with product management, design, and other engineers
- Be an iOS and mobile development thought-leader for the team
- Produce new high-quality code, test it, collaboratively review it, and ship it
- Maintain existing and future code to stay updated with Android standards
- Ensure proper technical design and documentation
- Integrate new SDKs within the app when required
Strong candidates will have:
- Proven ability to build beautiful mobile apps
- Strong CS fundamentals
- Expert knowledge of iOS SDK and Objective-C and/or Swift
- Responsible for building and publishing native apps to the Apple App Store
- Strong communication, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to clearly articulate complex technical issues to a wide variety of audiences
- Loves working with the newest technologies
- Hands on. Passionate. Persistent. Creative.
- Automated mobile testing
- Experience writing server-side APIs
- Previous startup experience
- A critical eye for design and usability
- Loves fashion
- Salary: Market Rate
- Equity: Market Rate
THRONE's growing community and mobile application platform encourages the buying, selling and discovery of sneakers and streetwear. This unique and mobile-first approach to e-commerce has fueled the viral growth of the THRONE online community to over 250,000 members.