We're excited to meet you, there’s a lot of work to be done!
THRONE is a rapidly growing startup focused on providing value and building dope technology for the Sneaker and Streetwear community. We’re ventured funded by some prolific investors and we’re looking for a best-in-class Visual and Graphic Designer to help lead our art design and creative efforts. You’ll be joining a team of high-performing, well-connected, thought leaders, nerds, and goofballs passionate about shifting the culture.
We’re looking for somebody who can match/exceed our combination of geek and cool. We like people that can get shit done, yet don’t take themselves too seriously. Our ideal new colleague would be someone who has a refined eye for unique and high quality design. You will be responsible for shaping the future of how people consume, share, and engage with digital content on various social media platforms and within existing websites and apps.
Ideal applicants have a strong understanding of typography and possess excellent illustration, photo editing and manipulation skills, demonstrated in their work. They should also fully understand the demands that different digital viewports have on the assets they create, (i.e. desktop vs. mobile). The ideal candidate should be an OS X power user. Please include a link to portfolio and digital work samples with application. Applicants with animation experience are preferred. Applicants without online portfolios will not be considered.
We are looking to fill this role immediately. This position is based in Hollywood/Los Angeles, CA.
• 2+ years of experience developing digital creatives for entertainment/media/commercial companies
• Strong Photoshop skills and experience with all relevant image manipulation tools and apps
• Understanding of image display standards
• Experience designing entertainment/show web pages, marketing creative
• Experience with designing standard display IAB units
• Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
• Understanding of standard, concepts, practices and procedures of graphic and web design (typography, color theory, layout)
• Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite for Mac
Interested candidates should submit current portfolios to Hello@THRONE.xyz
THRONE's growing community and mobile application platform encourages the buying, selling and discovery of sneakers and streetwear. This unique and mobile-first approach to e-commerce has fueled the viral growth of the THRONE online community to over 250,000 members.