Tile is the first successful mass-market Internet of Things device and community, with potential impact that far surpasses lost and found, spanning transportation, healthcare, energy, and the connected home. As the most successful Selfstarter campaign in history, raising over $2.3M in preorders—and then an additional ~$16M in VC funding, we have an extremely strong foundation and big ideas for the future. We see a paradigm shift happening in the world of consumer electronics, and we plan to pave the way.
Tile is looking for a leader to define and grow its Marketing Analytics team. This person will manage 1 marketing analyst and work across the marketing organization to promote a data-driven focus to company initiatives. The Sr. Manager, Marketing Analytics will assist in leveraging Tile’s customer data assets and presenting actionable reporting and analysis to support business decision-makers.
The role will be responsible for harnessing the data available from multiple sources (web analytics tools, product usage data, campaign data, etc.) to develop and test marketing strategies for engaging customer segments at various points in their lifecycle.
• You have excellent communication skills and can work independently
• You have a solid background with Digital Marketing including:
- Campaigns structure (tagging; utm parameters)
- Performance marketing KPIs (CPC, CPM, CTR, CVR, CPA, ROAS)
- Digital channels and tactics (SEM, Display, Social, Affiliates, Video, etc.)
• You have experience using Google Analytics for performance and web
• You are stellar at writing SQL queries, building reports, and visualizing
• BS in Communications, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or Computer
• Bonus points for experience with modeling and regressions
• Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the
presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our
users interact with both our consumer and business products
• Perform analysis of customer behavior with a focus on maximizing lifetime
value utilizing business intelligence tools in conjunction with a customer
• Influence customer marketing decisions across channels based on insights
gained from behavior analysis
• Evolve measurement methodology for marketing campaigns using cross
platform multi-touch attribution with measurement through to ROAS
• Provide data and insights to optimize external digital marketing campaigns
on various channels such as mobile ad networks, social, native content
ads, and SEM
• Develop automated and ad hoc reports, and models to measure programs
and support marketing decisions
• Stay current on trends and best practices in analytics and e-commerce
• Additional areas of focus:
- Products demand plan for online channels
- Forecasting and setting product team goals
- Designing and evaluating experiments
- Monitoring KPIs, understanding root causes of changes in metrics
- Building and analyzing dashboards and reports
- Evaluating and defining metrics
• Own equity in the company--every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
• Work with an adept team of people who love what they do.
• Daily breakfast and lunch along with company-wide events and outings.
• Shuttle service from SF, Easy Bay, and South Bay.
• Free parking.
• On-site gym access.
• Comprehensive health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, and pre-tax commuter deduction.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Tile has invented a simple and sleek location tracking app that can be used to track any item users don’t want to misplace. Users can place small, affordable Tiles on wallets, purses, computers, luggage, etc., allowing them to communicate within the world’s largest lost and found network. Tile is the first mass-market Internet of Things device and community, and has created a user-driven network of access points that work together to help locate missing belongings, but that have a potential impact that is far, far greater, spanning transportation, healthcare, energy, and the connected home.