Managed a three-person marketing team responsible for growing the $200m+ Canadian consumer electronics business. Responsible for e-mail, social media, on-site merchandising,...more SEO, and paid search marketing.
- Conceptualized, built, and executed multi-channel marketing plans for all major holidays
- Conducted a customer funnel analysis of over 3 million customers and created a targeting strategy
- Used daily search data to simplify the customer journey
Managed the operational re-launch of Uber's Family product, including diagnosing issues with initial launch, quantifying benefits of proposed recommendations, and implementing...more specific changes. Conducted profit & loss analysis, analyzed driver & rider patterns, and created incentives to motivate driver behavior.
- Subject matter expert for political, economic, and threat matters for the Horn of Africa.
- Lead a Ugandan People’s Defense Force (UPDF) staff exercise as they prepared...more to mobilize to Somalia. Enabled more than 50 Ugandan officers to better receive, analyze, and disseminate valuable information.
- Lead a Tanzanian People’s Defense Force intelligence exercise as they readied for movement to the Democratic Republic of The Congo.
Specialist in the military and civilian aspects of the 1992 Balkans conflict. Collected and analyzed thousands of documents to produce detail oriented, evidence based analysis....more Disseminated analytical products to legal teams, federal agencies, international agencies, and U.S. courts.
Premium travel accessories for backpackers and travelers
The PACK gear travel organizer let's you unpack your backpack in under 10 seconds. Spend less time packing/unpacking and more time exploring the city!
What I Do
I’m motivated by making digital currency accessible to everyone. I’ve been studying the technology for 6+ months, and continue to find potential applications in the mass market. Blockchain has the ability to provide enormous win-win opportunities for individuals and institutions.
I’ve spent the last 18 months as a Senior Marketing Manager at Amazon.com, learning the inner workings of marketplaces and customer retention. Prior to Amazon, I interned at Uber as a Product Manager in charge of launching the Uber Family offering.
As an officer in the military, I’ve managed people my entire career, and have developed a bias for getting things done. This includes a year long deployment to Africa where I served as an operations officer in charge of cross country mission. I’ve also started my own businesses, so I understand the inner workings of a startup and the type of mentality it takes to succeed.