At XOTV (www.xotv.app) we entertain the world by allowing anyone to create and collaborate on making mobile TV shows together.
Our community creates their own talk, talent, and dating shows where you can get famous and make money.
A growth hacker is a person whose true north is growth, and everything you do is scrutinized by its potential impact on scalable growth. The right growth hacker will have a burning desire to connect our target market with the Saga app. You must have the creativity to figure out unique ways of driving growth in addition to testing/evolving the techniques proven by other companies. You will build scalable, viral campaigns to connect with new and existing users, and evangelize Saga both on and offline.
An effective growth hacker needs to be disciplined to follow a growth hacking process of prioritizing ideas (their own and others in the company), testing the ideas, and being analytical enough to know which tested growth drivers to keep and which ones to cut. The faster this process can be repeated, the more likely they’ll find scalable, repeatable ways to grow the business. If doing all of this in a rapidly changing environment excites you, then we'd love to talk.
Roles & Responsibilities
• You're the face of the brand! Present, demonstrate, and evangelize AIR.
• 360° event management, from ideation to scheduling and planning to real-time execution
• Strategy and content creation across multiple social media channels
• Spearhead multiple assignments on-time and on-budget
• Manage multiple customer support channels and build relationships with users
You Ideally have
• A dedicated work ethic and aspire to always over-deliver
• Excellent presentation, communication, and organizational skills
• Demonstrated flexibility, positive energy, forward thinking, and the skills to thrive in a high-energy environment
• Experience in a similar support/community role, preferably at a startup or in an industry-adjacent space
• Technically savvy, a strong writer, and take pride in your work
• Experience in and a passion for planning scalable events
• Collaborated with technical teams, meaning: the ability to honestly and dispassionately discuss, prioritize, and evangelize solutions to problems experienced by users
• A bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
• An ability to talk to people, make new friends and dance like no one is watching. Maybe not the last one, but you get the idea.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team at The Authentic Company. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world communicates.
Make TV shows with friends, get famous, and make money.
Got talent? Start a singing competition like The Voice.
Like to talk? Start a talk show like Kimmel or Ellen.
Single? Start a matchmaker show like The Bachelor.
1. Start a live show
2. Invite up to 6 friends to join
3. Have fun - you’re on live TV!
Let’s entertain the world together.