Growth Marketing Specialist
Alice – San Francisco, California
At Alice, we're working to connect women entrepreneurs, through technology and programming, to the resources they need to grow and scale their businesses – regardless of geography, capitalization, prior experience or cultural constraints. Our team is growing rapidly, and we're looking for a full-time growth marketing specialist in San Francisco to focus on building market awareness of Alice and opti-mizing our conversion funnel. Our culture is fast-paced and we’ve gained momentum with backing from strong partners like Dell, Pivotal, the Small Business Administration, Kauffman Foundation, the United Nations Foundation and more to help us lead our charge to democratize access to the startup ecosystem. Collectively we believe that innovation is the key to solving our world's greatest problems and are looking for a passionate individual who is motivated and can help us execute our global vision. This position is located in San Francisco, in a collaborative, open-plan office space filled with talented technologists, creatives and strategists who believe everyone deserves access to the resources that will help grow their businesses.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As Growth Marketing Specialist at Alice, you will be responsible for driving traffic to our site and opti-mizing sign up conversions. You will own and execute digital media campaigns, developed in partner-ship with our creative team, oversee social media strategy, search engine optimization (SEO), and cre-ate evergreen, seasonal and experimental campaigns to identify scalable drivers of user acquisition. In a nutshell, your job is to make sure as many founders as possible know how to access the resources that will help their companies grow.
This role is part creative and experimental, mixed with a healthy dose of data analytics and conversion funnel optimization. You’re in charge of figuring out the “why” behind user behaviors, with a focus at the top of the funnel, and working alongside our creative and product teams to optimize user conver-sions.
YOU’RE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE YOU WILL…
• Own campaign planning, launch, ongoing optimization and management
• Test landing page and onboarding optimization and plan ad campaigns
• Lead rigorous experimentation, and establish a process to quickly identify and respond to changes in performance
• Proactively identify areas of opportunity and take action to grow and improve customer con-version rates
• Partner with our in-house creative team to provide personalized assets across all channels
• Extract channel insights and transform them into actionable changes that will drive channel op-timization and accelerate performance
• Conduct market research, track and compile the latest industry trends and competitive analysis to inform marketing strategies
• Develop landing page strategies to optimize and grow various marketing channels
WE’RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE…
• You have excellent analytical skills, 2-4 years of experience in performance marketing for young, high-growth startups, with a proven track record
• You’re a builder, optimizer and an executor, demonstrating a unique ability to launch cam-paigns from scratch, while always seeking to optimize bidding/targeting/audience strategies
• You have extensive experience with web optimization, SEO, and analytics
• You thrive in high-volume, fast-paced and feedback driven environments. You strive to be a key contributor to a quickly growing and rapidly evolving team.
• You’re highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic and you’re looking for the right company to support your growth
• Above all else you are bright, kind and goal-oriented
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT ALICE…
• We are a highly ambitious, but insanely collaborative group aligned in our commitment to small business owners
• We are respectfully direct and transparent, and believe everyone’s opinion matters
• We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of inclusive entrepreneurship, and work alongside an impressive group of partners who help us do our jobs better
• We are a technologically and data-driven business
• We believe the big problems of the world can be solved when everyone has the opportunity to innovate
• We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
• We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously
• We rely on each other for our respective areas of expertise, and don’t believe anyone has all of the answers
• We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
• You’ll constantly hear from founders how your work makes their businesses stronger and lives better
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume and brief cover letter including highlights of a proven track record in growth mar-keting to Alice@HelloAlice.com.