TetraScience is a rapidly growing company that is on a mission to reinvent the way scientific research is done. We’re a Boston, MA-based SaaS company that bridges software, hardware, and innovation. Our #1 priority is to attract the best talent to work with us in this endeavor.
We’re looking for a Senior NodeJS/Linux Engineer to architect and develop a NodeJS/Linux-based application for aggregating and analyzing data streams from sensors, video feeds, and perform real time controls on our connected instruments. The products that you will be working our entire fleet of products, including lab monitoring, instrument utilization, instrument control/automation and instrument data aggregation.
- You will work directly on the Internet-of-Things embedded Linux system for mission-critical applications and your work will run on thousands of embedded system.
- You will construct a virtual Internet-of-Things system that runs on Windows and Linux.
- You will scale the data pipeline to support millions of instrument data streams.
- You will construct abstraction layer/library that supports thousands of different scientific instruments.
- You will have the chance to lead a team of engineers, be innovative and creative, and your work will help empower the next generation of scientific discoveries.
- Expert in Linux
- Expert in networking
- Proficient in C/C++
- Familiar with embedded system
- Can lead embedded hardware manufacturing process
- Delivered Internet-of-Things or network related product.
- Easy to access, since we are literally 2 minutes away from the Exit 20 (Cambridge/Allston) of Highway I-90 West.
- Parking space is readily available.
- Right in the middle of the Harvard entrepreneurship ecosystem, we are located at Harvard Launch Lab (across the street from Harvard Business School) and you will have access to a variety of speeches and activity throughout the year.
- TetraScience hosts two meetups at Bosto: Lab of the Future and Boston IoT Technology
- Active participant of local IoT / Cloud Technology and Startup community
- Having several core members of the team being remote, we have a very remote-friendly dev process that emphasizes clear communication, documentation and ownership.
- We invite remote team to come on site regularly and reimburse the cost involved.
TetraScience is mission control for R&D.
With TetraScience, you connect your existing lab instruments to a single online dashboard where you can manage experiments and access data. Easily connect the dots between data, insights, and outcomes.
Some of the most prestigious R&D teams use TetraScience to help them be more productive, compliant, and consistent.