- Cool environment: We are a bunch of passionate youngsters who keep the work environment relaxed and fun. You will love hanging out here all the time.
- Flexible working hours: We don't count working hours, we just believe in getting the work done. We are doers, not mindless hour-counting automatons.
- Great team to work with: We have some of the most brilliant people from some of the top institutes of the country. Learning and working are both fun here.
- Exciting and challenging work: Come here to find challenging and exciting careers. We value ideas and skills. Your contribution is respected, recognized and rewarded.
- Attractive salaries: At the end of day, you need to feed yourself. And yes, we offer highly competitive packages to our employees for their great work.
- Friggin' awesome parties: We work hard, we dream smarter, we party the hardest. That's the Testbook mantra. Work is pointless if there are no after-hours.
We are looking for Sr.Golang Developer with excellent programming skills to join our team. We need someone who can, as a part of the team, can create highly scalable with high availability back end systems to support client apps on various devices with thousands of daily active users. As a Sr.Golang Developer you’ll have a significant influence on the company's technical platform and will get to work on the cutting-edge technology to build applications that will be used by millions of users.
Your focus will be to:
Maintain, contribute and adhere to our programming best practices and guidelines.
Work with a team of UI designers and programmers to bring features to the students.
Work with a large arsenal of open source and cutting-edge technologies such as Golang, MongoDB and Redis.
Participates in all phases of the development and maintenance lifecycle, focusing on speed and efficiency.
Plan and implement model data structures for scalability.
Work on the maintenance or enhancement of existing data structures.
Designing REST APIs which will be used by multiple clients.
2+ years experience in Golang development.
Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB), redis, etc
Sound knowledge of designing and exposing REST APIs.
Experience with programming and scripting languages is preferred like: Python, Ruby or similar languages.
Experience with Git - version control system
Programming experience in Golang
Experience with microservices based architecture.
Experience in operating applications on Google Cloud Platform.
Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs.
Experience with high availability solutions and architecture/design patterns.
We are on a mission to reshape the process of how students prepare online for competitive exams.
Users can learn new concepts, attempt numerous mocktests to compare their preparation level with thousands of fellow aspirants.
We provide users with relevant analytics on his performance in the mocktests to pinpoint their weak areas of preparation.