Starting with the world’s best training shorts, Ten Thousand aims to become the go-to men’s performance apparel brand for the functional fitness movement. Instead of chasing fads, we believe in going to the back to the basics of classic quality and technical proficiency, and constantly iterating our way to the best gear possible. Since launch, Ten Thousand has been featured in GQ, Esquire, Gear Patrol, Men’s Health, and other leading lifestyle and fitness outlets, and we’ve developed partnerships with industry-leading brands including Equinox, SoulCycle, and Nordstrom.
Ten Thousand is seeking a graphic designer to own production of in-house design assets and lead how the Ten Thousand brand looks and feels in all environments. From ideation to iteration and completion, this position will play a direct role on the brand and marketing team by creating graphic assets for social media, the web and beyond.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design social ads (interactive/static/animated), emails, social posts and more across all marketing channels
- Independently and consistently execute original, on-brand collateral from concept through to completion in a timely manner.
- Concept and design layouts for conversion optimized web pages across mobile and desktop user flows, collaborating with our product and engineering teams to translate designs into user-friendly, visually appealing digital experiences
- Assist in the planning, execution and post-production of in-house photo shoots.
- Communicate creative ideas and design direction in a clear and concise manner to stakeholders.
- Propose and explore new design ideas to help refine and improve the Ten Thousand brand across all channels.
- Manage time effectively to produce and iterate quickly with a highly creative approach.
- 1-3 years relevant, design experience (preferably at an agency)
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Lightroom, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Strong layout, illustration, graphic design, and typography skills
- Experience with GIFs and video editing a plus
- Familiarity with HTML and HTML5/CSS preferred but not required
- Proven self-starter and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done
- Humility and eagerness to learn and grow
- Passion for health & wellness
- Elevated aesthetic and quality standards in line with Ten Thousand brand vision
- Portfolio required
Less is more. It's a deceptively simple-sounding yet powerful philosophy. But when it comes to athletic apparel, nothing lives up to that ethos. It’s all more noise, more gimmicks, more waste. We’re taking a different approach.
What sets us apart from the rest of the market is our simplicity and focus. Starting from minimalist, functional design principles, we strive to create thoughtful performance essentials for committed athletes. Our goal is to simplify everything so you can do anything.