We’re seeking an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to lead our enterprise sales efforts. We’re looking for someone who has experience building a pipeline, pitching enterprise companies and signing them to annual enterprise software contracts. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable signing annual SaaS contracts in the $50-250K range while managing a pipeline of 100+ active deals. Ideally with a background in either SaaS or cybersecurity.
Your responsibilities will include working closely with our CEO and our team to help sign, integrate and work with our account management team to onboard new publishers. The role is focused on signing new enterprise publishers to the Templarbit security platform.
**Get in touch with us if you:**
- Get excited about the idea of joining a small but fast growing startup and be the first person selling this product.
- Want to work harder than you’ve ever worked before in your career but also get the ability to set your own ceiling and work closely with the companies C-level to excel.
- Enjoy working on a small team, have a large impact and have the trust of the team.
- Have at least 3 years of prior experience in roles that include experience in selling SaaS software especially if it was security, analytics, CRM or marketing related. Have a track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Are looking to work closely with Product to add features, capabilities and integrations that will help you to better win head to head deals against other vendors
**Your responsibilities will include:**
- Managing a pipeline of customers to use Templarbit (lots of which are in the financial and healthcare industry)
- Working toward meeting or exceeding a sales goal agreed upon with your manager on a quarterly basis
- Comfortable with the high level technical details of the product and capable of answering technical questions from the lead decision makers
- Sourcing, Pitching and managing a pipeline of customers across different channels
- Providing feedback to Product and Engineering on what features will help to close new clients and/or are preventing deals from closing
We realized there is a big need for a security solution that can easily be understood and deployed. Something that helps software teams protect what they are building.