In this position, you will be managing operations and supporting sales, fundraising, and team building (hiring/onboarding) activities. You will receive broad exposure to important components of a fast-growing start up. You will work closely with the CEO on a day-today basis. The ideal candidate will be organized and highly detailed oriented with pervious office experience.
• Handel incoming phone calls and emails to company general contact
• Manage team calendars
• Monitoring company finances with QuickBooks Online
• Drafting and organization of company documents
• Tracking company’s sales efforts
• Formalizing the hiring, interviewing, and onboarding processes
• Previous office experience.
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Top flight work ethic
• Fluency in Microsoft Suites
Tagup offers industrial equipment manufacturers, value added resellers, and end users the means to quickly and cost- effectively integrate their equipment to the Internet. With Tagup, equipment's operational data is logged in the cloud, analytics and product data are made available via our web application, and users are notified via email and in application alerts if a unit is malfunctioning. We offer a turn-key solution using industrial cellular modems and our web platform.
The primary benefits to end users are reduced downtime – hugely expensive in target industries – and prolonged equipment life. Value added resellers and manufacturers using Tagup realize increased customer retention and satisfaction, reduced costs against existing remote monitoring solutions, and new revenue opportunities through enhanced service.
Founded in 2015 at MIT, our goal is to organize and make industrial equipment data accessible. We invite you to visit our website to learn more about our solution.