In this position, you will lead the team’s automation efforts during customer deployments, design and help implement software methods to improve integration efficiency, and support customer’s automation-related requirements. You will work closely with the founders, field engineering, and software development team to deliver a cutting-edge solution to our industrial clients.
• Work with customers to integrate equipment and systems into our web
• Direct and support external automation engineering resources during
• Improve integration process and tools for connecting industrial equipment
to Tagup platform
• BA/BS degree in electrical engineering or related discipline
• 5+ years of experience in the automation industry
• Experience with a variety of PLC systems and industrial networking
• Experience with DCS and SCADA system implementation
• Excellent communications skills and comfortable working closely with
• Top flight work ethic. We’re a fast-growing startup, and we do work hard.
• Deep relationships within the automation industry
• Understanding of and experience with web development and cloud
• Experience managing $1M+ automation projects with large industrial
• ISA CAP and/or CCST certifications
Tagup offers industrial equipment manufacturers, value added resellers, and end users the means to quickly and cost- effectively integrate their equipment to the Internet. With Tagup, equipment's operational data is logged in the cloud, analytics and product data are made available via our web application, and users are notified via email and in application alerts if a unit is malfunctioning. We offer a turn-key solution using industrial cellular modems and our web platform.
The primary benefits to end users are reduced downtime – hugely expensive in target industries – and prolonged equipment life. Value added resellers and manufacturers using Tagup realize increased customer retention and satisfaction, reduced costs against existing remote monitoring solutions, and new revenue opportunities through enhanced service.
Founded in 2015 at MIT, our goal is to organize and make industrial equipment data accessible. We invite you to visit our website to learn more about our solution.