In this position, you will lead the team’s front-end web development efforts: designing and implementing new capabilities into the platform with an agile and very talented engineering team. You will work closely with the founders and field engineering to deliver a cutting-edge solution to our industrial clients.
• Work with customers to identify and implement application improvements
• Develop the Tagup visual identity and work to incorporate the visual identity
throughout our web application
• Improve user satisfaction as measured by NPS and engagement metrics
• Design, build, and implement overall UI/UX strategy
• 5+ years of software development work experience
• Expertise in visual and graphic design
• Expertise with D3; especially familiarity with visualizations for large amounts
of time series data
• Contributions to open-source frameworks including node.js/npm or front-
end JS libraries
• Experience working with very large datasets
• Experience with backend web application development (Node), databases
• Working knowledge with other server/web technologies (Ruby, Python,
Tagup offers industrial equipment manufacturers, value added resellers, and end users the means to quickly and cost- effectively integrate their equipment to the Internet. With Tagup, equipment's operational data is logged in the cloud, analytics and product data are made available via our web application, and users are notified via email and in application alerts if a unit is malfunctioning. We offer a turn-key solution using industrial cellular modems and our web platform.
The primary benefits to end users are reduced downtime – hugely expensive in target industries – and prolonged equipment life. Value added resellers and manufacturers using Tagup realize increased customer retention and satisfaction, reduced costs against existing remote monitoring solutions, and new revenue opportunities through enhanced service.
Founded in 2015 at MIT, our goal is to organize and make industrial equipment data accessible. We invite you to visit our website to learn more about our solution.