• Work with customers to integrate equipment and systems into our web
• Direct and support external automation engineering resources during
• Improve integration process and tools for connecting industrial equipment
to Tagup platform
• 5+ years of software development work experience
• Deep experience with backend web application development (Node),
databases (MongoDB, Redis, Influx), sysadmin
• Experience moving extremely fast, and shipping products and features
• Contributions to open-source frameworks including node.js/npm or front-
end JS libraries
• Experience working with very large datasets
• Working knowledge with other server/web technologies (Ruby, Python,
• Design-conscious front-end development experience (HTML, CSS, JS,
Tagup offers industrial equipment manufacturers, value added resellers, and end users the means to quickly and cost- effectively integrate their equipment to the Internet. With Tagup, equipment's operational data is logged in the cloud, analytics and product data are made available via our web application, and users are notified via email and in application alerts if a unit is malfunctioning. We offer a turn-key solution using industrial cellular modems and our web platform.
The primary benefits to end users are reduced downtime – hugely expensive in target industries – and prolonged equipment life. Value added resellers and manufacturers using Tagup realize increased customer retention and satisfaction, reduced costs against existing remote monitoring solutions, and new revenue opportunities through enhanced service.
Founded in 2015 at MIT, our goal is to organize and make industrial equipment data accessible. We invite you to visit our website to learn more about our solution.