The Symbio Team is growing, and we're looking for versatile software engineers to join our tight knit team comprised of leading experts solving real world problems. As a software engineer at Symbio, you will be tasked with expanding the scope of the our AI-based platform to ensure robust deployments in manufacturing environments.
What we look for:
- Strong ability to write clean, effective code
- 3+ years of Python and Linux development
- Strong interest in AI/Robotics research and real world applications
- MS or PhD in Mechanical/Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer
Science, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- Strong Integrity
- Creative problem solver
Other relevant experience:
- Background in Reinforcement Learning/Machine Learning/3D Perception
- Prior contribution to ROS or related
- Mission critical software development
- Exposure to manufacturing and operations research
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Symbio is dedicated to strengthening Industrial Automation Systems through the development of Robotics and Artificial Intelligence technologies. Shortly after graduating from UC Berkeley’s incubator program in 2015, Symbio structured contracts with the Ford Motor Company and quickly gained support from private and federal funding sources. We have since focused on delivering streamlined assembly operations and next generation digital solutions to the greater industrial automation market.
We're in stealth mode but get in touch to learn more.
Apply to learn more.