I am a serial online entrepreneur having co-founded web brands in the San Francisco Bay Area and China, most notably Rotten Tomatoes and Alivenotdead.com. I enjoy leading agile teams to build and launch fun, consumer-facing products that can be shared with my friends and family.
Describe what you have done, what you are doing, and the kinds of things you are interested in.
Here is a selection of of what I've helped to build.
• RottenTomatoes.com, one of the web's most enduring brands
• Alivenotdead.com, a prominent social media platform for Asian celebrities and artists
• Alive.cn, social media analytics for Chinese social media
• ABC's "Who Wants to Be A Millionaire Online" Game, the official online game to the most popular game show
• ZoogDisney.com, Disney Channel's primetime showblock and their first online/on-air synergy
• ToonDisney.com, Disney's first foray into animating the Fab Five (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto) online
• JackieChan.com, the Official Jackie Chan Web Site