I am a serial online entrepreneur having co-founded web brands in the San Francisco Bay Area and China, most notably Rotten Tomatoes and Alivenotdead.com. I enjoy leading agile teams to build and launch fun, consumer-facing products that can be shared with my friends and family.Describe what you have done, what you are doing, and the kinds of things you are interested in.
Here is a selection of of what I've helped to build.
• RottenTomatoes.com, one of the web's most enduring brands
• Alivenotdead.com, a prominent social media platform for Asian celebrities and artists
• Alive.cn, social media analytics for Chinese social media
• ABC's "Who Wants to Be A Millionaire Online" Game, the official online game to the most popular game show
• ZoogDisney.com, Disney Channel's primetime showblock and their first online/on-air synergy
• ToonDisney.com, Disney's first foray into animating the Fab Five (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto) online
• JackieChan.com, the Official Jackie Chan Web Site
• JetLi.com, the Official Jet Li Web SiteDescribe the most impressive thing you've done.